|Cu-Ti Alloy||Cu-Ti Alloy||-||-||-||-||-|
1. High mechanical strength and good formability (high mechanical strength and excellent formability of over 1GPa)
2. Higher conductivity than general titanium alloy
3. (*Special specifications) *High mechanical strength and excellent formability exceeding 1GPa
4. Highly conductive titanium-copper alloy. Excellent mechanical properties, and conductivity from 13% to 20%.
5. It has similar electrical conductivity, mechanical strength and formability as beryllium copper (heat treated material). However, it has better stress release characteristics. It is suitable for advanced switches, battery terminals, sockets and other electronic parts. It can be used as an alternative. Copper material.
6. Chemical composition (%): Ti: 1.5 – 3.5, Cu: Balance. (Cu + Ti ≧ 99.6)
1. Higher conductivity than ordinary titanium-copper alloy (20% IACS)
2. * Excellent mechanical strength and formability.
(0.2% yield strength: 900MPa, MBR/t = minimum bend radius / thickness = 0)
3. Excellent stress release characteristics (stress release ratio: 5% @ 150°C, 1000 hours)
4. Resistivity: 132-172 nΩ ・ m(@20°C)
5. Thermal conductivity: 54 W/mK
6. Thermal expansion coefficient: 18.6 × 10-6 / K (20 to 300 ° C)
7. Young's coefficient: 127 GPa
8. Specific gravity: 8.70 g/cm3
9. Tensile strength: 785 – 1030 MPa
It is a copper alloy of the same performance as the beryllium copper after heat treatment. Suitable for:
Other electronic parts,
Can be used as a substitute for beryllium copper.
NEXTECK supplies variety standards and customized world-class resistance alloys. All materials from strips, sheets, foils, wires as well as E-Beam Welding strips (EBW) are built for low value surface mount resistors, auto potentiometers, consumer electronics, tests, automatic controls and other fields.
NEXTECK originated in the metal smelting and processing and has a very long history. We belongs to the world's leading company in the production of thermo-electric alloys, resistance alloys, low resistance precision resistances and power resistances.
It is more effective to ensure product quality and customer service. Our measurements (standard temperature, mechanical and electronic) received long-term monitoring, which ensures the accuracy of the product again. The chemical and physical properties of our alloys are ensured through modern measuring and analysis systems. Among others, these include: optical emission spectrometer, surface electron microscope (SEM), EDX analyzer, elongation tester as well as length and hardness test devices.
|ALLOY NAME||DIN SYMBOL||R.VALUE||CONDUCTIVITY||TCR ON PPM/K||TEMP RANGE||DENSITY||DIN CODE|
|NEXTMFCA145||FeCr21Al6||145|| -||+33||20 and 100°C||7.10||-|
|NEXTMFCA142||FeCr21Al4||142||-||+40 to +60||20 and 100°C||7.9||-|
|NEXOHM®||NiCr20AlSi||132||0.76||Standard:±50. Special:±3. ±10°C||20 and 105°C||8||2.4872|
|NEXTMNC6015||NiCr6015||111||0.9||+100 to +200||20 and 105°C||8.2||2.4867|
|NEXTMNC8020||NiCr8020||108||0.93||+50 to +150||20 and 105°C||8.3||2.4869|
|NEXTMNC3020||NiCr3020||104||0.96||+300 to +400||20 and 105°C||7.9||1.486|
|NEXTMCM25||CuMnNi25-10||90||1.11||±10||20 and 50°C||8||-|
|NEXCN44®||CuNi44||49||2.04||Standard:-80 to +40 Special:±10||20 and 105°C||8.9||2.0842|
|NEXTMNC30F||NiCu30Fe||49||2.04||+400 to +600||20 and 105°C||8.9||2.436|
|NEXMANGAN®||CuMn12Ni||43||2.33||Standard:±10 Special:±3||20 and 50°C||8.4||2.1362|
|NEXTMCN30M||CuNi30Mn||40||2.5||+80 to +130||20 and 105°C||8.8||2.089|
|NEXTMNF30||NiFe30||33||3.03||Approx +3200||0 and 100°C||8.5||-|
|NEXTMCN23M||CuNi23Mn||30||3.33||Approx +180||20 and 105°C||8.9||2.0881|
|NEXZERAN®||CuMn7Sn||29||3.45||Standard:±10. Special:±3||20 and 60°C||8.5||-|
|NEXTMNF28||NiFe28||21||4.76||Approx +4500||20 and 100°C||8.5||-|
|NEXTMCN15||CuNi15||21||4.76||Approx +300||20 and 60°C||8.9||-|
|NEXTMCN10||CuNi10||15||6.67||+350 to +450||20 and 105°C||8.9||2.0811|
|NEXTMCM3||CuMn3||12.5||8||+280 to +380||20 and 105°C||8.8||2.1356|
|NEXTMCN6||CuNi6||10||10||+500 to +900||20 and 105°C||8.9||2.0807|
|NEXTMN99.2||Ni99.2||9||11.1||+4700 to +5800||0 and 100°C||8.9||2.4066|
|NEXTMN99.6||Ni99.6||8||12.5||+5300 to +6400||0 and 100°C||8.9||2.406|
|NEXTMN99.4||Ni99.4Fe||8||12.5||6180||0 and 100°C||8.9||2.4062|
|NEXTMN99.98||Ni99.98||7||14.3||6600||0 and 100°C||8.9||-|
|NEXTMCN2||CuNi2||5||19.8||+1000 to +1600||20 and 105°C||8.9||2.0802|
|NEXTMCN1||CuNi1||2.5||40||3000||20 and 105°C||8.9||-|
|NEXTMCC0.3||CuCr0.3||1.92||-||3000||20 and 105°C||8.9||-|
|NEXTMC99.9||Cu-ETP/(E-Cu57)||1.7||58.8||4300||0 and 100°C||8.9||2.006|